Whether you accept it or not, the stunning combination of white T-shirt women with blue jeans is an evergreen, never-go-out-of-style trend in women’s fashion industry. Be it for that casual look, or a night out party, white sweatshirt for women looks stunningly elegant and class in this beautiful color combo. That being said, the online fashion apps these days are more into selling abstract color T-shirts of which the white and black T-shirt stands on top of the most-demanded list.
Simple, clean and classy – that is what a white T-shirt looks and feels. You can dress a white T-shirt with any bottom or any other color combination, wear it alone or layered, well there are many ways you can slay in your style. Read more to know how you can style your favourite white T-shirt:
- Pair it with a jeans – one of the easiest and most common ways to style a white T-shirt is to pair it with your favourite skinny jeans. White T-shirt women can go well with even a printed bottom pants or leggings. And also, if you are a mommy, you can try twinning with your little munchkin in this white T-shir and blue jeans combo.
- Pair it with a skirt – another perfect choice to go for while styling your white T-shirt is to pair it with a skirt. A dark blue or black skirt can give that extra elegant look which no other dresses can offer. A beautiful bright floral pattern in an a-line or a long maxi skirt will look great with a white Tee or white sweatshirt for women. If you are having a loose, comfortable V-neck t-shirt, you can pair it with fitted pencil skits. Its all about playing up the comfortable and simple tee in contrast with a dark cheeky skirt.
- A shrug or blazer – white is a color that goes well with any other color. When you are running out of style patterns, try switching to this polished makeover look of wearing a shrugs or jacket over your white T-shirt women. A blazer or jacker would do wonders on your look when wearing over a white sweatshirt for women or white t-shirt women. And this layered dressing can instantly make a white T-shirt look more professional and meeting ready approach. Try paiing this layered look with a flat bottom or loose bottom to give that office wear look. The ebst thing about layering with a white T-shirt is that any colored jacket or blazzers can go synched with a white Tee, while a dark colored or printed tee might not look that good when layering with a jacket or overcoat.
- Jumpsuit look by wearing it under a dress – who never loves to have a jumpsuit in their wardrobe. Or may be a slip dress that you love so much, but shy enough to wear? Well then the good news is that no more you need to keep stakc of your slip dress in th wardrobe. You can easily pair it with a white tee by wearing it under the jumpsuit or slip dress. This also gives a more of teenage girl look, almost any sleeveless dress can be paired with a white sweatshirt for women or any neck-patterned white t-shirt. Whether its you dinner time, or beach time, this jumpsuit look gives an added touch to the ambience of the moment.
- Statement jewellery matters – not just the color combination or the contrast color mix, a white T-shirt goes well noticed when styled with a statement jewellery. For this , you can either use bright beads or chunky necklaces that are extraordinarily large and comes in candy colors. Think of a white shirt as a blank canvas, and try popping colors and shape to make things go noticed. But if it’s a V-neck white sweatshirt/ white T-shirt woman, then pair it with a sweet delicate necklace, that looks simply elegant and rich. You can even choose to wear a platinum chain or diamond necklace. For those who love the boho style, can use long pendants and make your outfit exceptionally stylish.
- A designer scarf – a simple way to change the entire look of your white T-shirt is to apir it with a designer scarf. Yes, you heard it right, a designer scarf can give a great look.